Lore of Eventide - General Lore
Rubies of Eventide is full of lore and legends. Discovering the lore behind the game is one
of the challanges to the game. Herein Lore of Eventide presents those tidbits of knowledge
that may be useful to the adventurer which do not fit in any other category. Quests and
equipment have their own sections. Anything left over is lumped into the general category.
- Rubies of Eventide has an extensive Faction system. The
known factions and actions that affect faction are listed.
- Each class in Rubies of Eventide are devoted to one of the Gods of
Vormis. These gods and their alliances are listed.
- Several interesting boss mobs are worth hunting.
- Weapons and spells all have a specific Damage Type.
Each damage type and how these map into life forces is examined.
- Rubies of Eventide has a basic guild system. More details can be found about
the Rubies of Eventide Guilds system.
- soulpoints / rubies post from official Rubies
of Eventide forum.
- Have you ever wondered what the Scrolls of Ralix from the imps are for? Check
out the lore behind the Scrolls of Ralix
- Windowed Mode tells you why you don't
want to run Rubies of Eventide in windowed mode, then tells you how you can.
- Rubies Experience Cap Explanation.
- Rubies of Eventide is a growing game with more content added regularly. Lore of
Eventide has collected a list of the current zones.
Cyberwar released a fansite a while ago with
lots of interesting graphics including an old
map of the world. That map is several years
old, dating back to when Rubies of Eventide was being developed as a pay to play
game with a full time development staff. There are no guarentees that the new
staff has any intentions to use any of the old lore.
Copyright © 2004-2015 by